Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm not gone...I promise!

It has been way to long since I've posted! I have all these ideas in my head, but sadly my husband's laptop that I always borrow has died...a moment of silence please...(and prayer that we can retrieve the hard drive!)

Anyway, our other laptop (from when I was in school) has a lot of problems, and doesn't always work, so my posts may be a little scattered until my sweet husband is able to get it working in perfect condition again. I also need to get into a routine of getting up earlier in the morning so I have time to blog before the wonderful craziness of the day begins. Funny thing is, our children also love to get up early, so that is what I'm trying to work through right now haha.

Since it is now November, and one of my most favorite holidays is rapidly approaching, I've been thinking a lot about being thankful and content, so I think  November's posts will have a lot to do with thankfulness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment